To install the Mailredirect extension follow these steps:
- Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk;
- In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu;
- From the options button next to the add-on search field, select "Install Add-on From File..." and locate the downloaded add-on;
- Restart Mozilla Thunderbird after succesful installation.
Works with: Thunderbird: 6.0 – 60.*, SeaMonkey: 2.1 – 2.57.*
Download the OpenPGP signature. Click here for the signing key.
To uninstall, follow these steps:
- In Mozilla Thunderbird go to Tools → Add-ons;
- Find the Mailredirect extension in the list and select it;
- Click Remove;
- Restart Mozilla Thunderbird.
If you also want to remove the preferences set by Mailredirect, follow these steps:
- In Mozilla Thunderbird go to Tools → Options → Advanced → General;
- Click on the Config Editor… button;
- Click on the I accept the risk! button;
- Enter extensions.mailredirect as the search filter;
- Right-click on each user set preference and select Reset;
- Close the Config Editor.